1. Powerful and intimidating, the lion stared at his prey.
2. Quietly, the lion crept from his lair.
3. Powerful and intimidating, the lion, who was hungry, searched for food.
1. Calm and relaxing, the water looked perfect for a swim.
2. Perfectly, the sky reflected off the sea.
3. Sparkling, and shimmering, the water, which was calm, surrounded the rocky island.
This entry was posted by 11miab on 10th November 2017 at 1:45 pm, and is filed under Uncategorised. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.
You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Register| Forgot Password?
Enter your email to receive updates from our blog.
Get a weekly email of all new posts.